A motorcycle accident can happen when you are least expecting it. Weather conditions or road obstructions can trigger a crash. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, it’s time to call the attorneys at Brotman, Nusbaum, & Ibrahim. We have experienced motorcycle and car accident attorneys in Boca Raton that will give your case the attention it deserves. We suggest consulting an attorney immediately following your accident, because insurance companies may attempt to have you sign away your rights to litigation. The most important thing to do besides calling us is not to sign anything before we’ve had a chance to review it.
What are the Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
- Distracted drivers – motorcycles are much more difficult to see on the road and may be missed more often by a motorist than a larger vehicle.
- Driving under the influence – no one should drive intoxicated; it can lead to multiple car and motorcycle accidents.
- Not following the rules – winding in and out of lanes or not stopping at stop signs can cause crashes. An inability to follow the rules of the road will often end in an accident.
- Not servicing your vehicle enough – Just like cars or trucks, motorcycles should head to the shop for a routine maintenance check. Failure to do so may mean your life or another motorist.
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Boca Raton Help Me?
If you or your loved one has been in a motorcycle crash, call our team at Brotman, Nusbaum, & Ibrahim. We have experienced motorcycle accident lawyers in Boca Raton who can help you build your case. It’s not always easy to prove a motorcycle claim, especially if you or the other motorist is uninsured. However, there are some things your attorney can do right away to help build your case:
- Photograph the scene
- Gather witness statements, if any
- Obtain police reports
- Investigate the other motorists’ driving history
- Review medical records
- Recreate or reconstruct the accident scene
- Consult with experts
- Deal with the insurance companies on your behalf
Call Us Today
At Brotman, Nusbaum, & Ibrahim, we want to process your claim as soon as possible and get the compensation for your pain and suffering that you deserve. We pride ourselves on our years of experience that allow us to offer you the highest-quality legal assistance to win your case. We’ll fight for your best interests from start to finish. Call us today for a free consultation at (561) 417-5656.
The post When Should I Call a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Boca Raton? appeared first on Brotman Nusbaum Ibrahim & Adelman.